INJURY REPORT 2024 Injured/Unavailable List

KingRobbie

Staff member
Forum Leader
First post in thread is updated with changes as they come.

INJURED
Adam Doueihi - Knee, Round 17-18

Junior Tupou - Foot, Round 20-24

SUSPENDED
Justin Matamua - Dangerous Contact, ???

Brandon Tumeth - Crusher Tackle, ???

Sione Fainu - High Tackle, ???

Doueihi is done I’m afraid. A shame, he was on his way to becoming captain.
Leave him out injured for the the year and we can get another $350k cap dispensation and we can also get 1 extra player added to the top 30 (it would be 31)

Leave him out injured for the the year and we can get another $350k cap dispensation and we can also get 1 extra player added to the top 30 (it would be 31)

I somehow doubt that AD will be interested in that as he probably still feels he can make it

Might as well medically retire him if that’s our attitude towards him.

Might as well medically retire him if that’s our attitude towards him.
If he is out for at least 12 weeks we are entitled to upto $350k cap dispensation. We should at least ask for that as a minimum

That's $350k is nothing to be sneezed at because it is even more than a year of the cap penalty that we got penalised when Pascoe got suspended.

Wonder if we could ask for Pascoe to be suspended again to really sweeten the deal.

Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet but Chris Warren said on latest episode of Behind The Roar that Tupou recently had surgery on a Lisfranc injury.

Same injury as the one Ponga currently has, usually a 12-16 week recovery.

Thought Doueihi was due back RD 12-14….

It makes it very difficult for the club to consider him to be part of our future imho,don't get me wrong i am not writing him off but he would have little time left and probably be on very shaky ground.He would have to impress massively from here

First post in thread is updated with changes as they come.

INJURED
Starford To'a - Ankle, Round 9

Adam Doueihi - Knee, Round 17-18

Junior Tupou - Foot, Round 20-24
I’m comfortable with that list.
No one on it currently affect our fortunes negatively.

It makes it very difficult for the club to consider him to be part of our future imho,don't get me wrong i am not writing him off but he would have little time left and probably be on very shaky ground.He would have to impress massively from here
Well he only wants to play in the halves so he wont be doing that here. Hes to slow and his efforts in defence arnt up to scratch.

Move him on and go for another rep centre.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back