2024 Heritage Jersey

such a good jersey ruined by that eyesore logo at the front. also curious as to why there's no white hoop on the sleeve like there is on the 2000 one.

that said, I'm a [This word has been automatically removed] for a heritage jersey and I'm no different with this one. will likely be one I snap up.

Wonder how successful you would be obliterating that stain of a Brydens logo with a black texta.

If you are ever going to have some success getting rid of a Brydens logo, then this jersey may be your best bet.

OH MY !!!!

WHATEVER CRITICISM OF THIS JERSEY I TAKE BACK THIS INSTANT.
1407735284.jpg
How on earth could you make a jersey this bad. Sure your paying homage to the Navy. But your the Rabbits you could surely dress your guys as Army with a dash of red and white... Your the Rabbit's too, you have enough club history to know this is a crap idea.

As Reddit said, we finally have the "sailor moon schoolgirl fantasy" Rabbitohs jersey.

OH MY !!!!

View attachment 10476
How on earth could you make a jersey this bad. Sure your paying homage to the Navy. But your the Rabbits you could surely dress your guys as Army with a dash of red and white... Your the Rabbit's too, you have enough club history to know this is a crap idea.

As Reddit said, we finally have the "sailor moon schoolgirl fantasy" Rabbitohs jersey.
Looks like a friggen cowboys jersey hahahah

Looks like a friggen cowboys jersey hahahah
I kept thinking it was the Bulldogs.
1407735284.jpg
Jack Wighton looks far too happy in this outfit (Sailor? Sailor Moon?? Cowboys? Bulldogs?? Cowgirls???)
If I were a Rabbit's fan I would demand EVERYONE involved to be fired now. .. man what's the Tigers Anzac jersey this year...(wow just looked up ours from last year... A total stuffup but better then the Rabbit food abovehttps://au.sports.yahoo.com/wests-tigers-to-re-design-anzac-jersey-amid-furore-over-disrespectful-detail-022047151.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHMDU0J3OQQw7xr0YmW3cTHeCZ7FvDQ4yVZHH3jo4UTjjc4mMB4m5C9uXPHL7Z26aSSxhInfcv4sr4Xbnb9Y4sMNIMGhYELBKDJiTpO84mq4VVQelsFpzD1-A1qDdr16upgWcqElLJ1v1CLXpl7b3KByote9v0TYImooaUwe1rsV)

It has nothing to do with our 25th year anniversary. There are much better stories to tell rather than a jersey cash grab.
Yep - should have a jersey commemorating the sacking of Pascoe and Lee instead....

Oh that's right - they're coming back according to you??

Now you're just lashing out at anything the current administration puts forward because your favourites have left the building FOR GOOD!!

Lee is still sponsoring Newcastle - how about you head off in that direction too?

Why are you awake @Snidest 0 ???

Im working...
Are you a shiftie?
Man used to do nights in IT.
Seriously get out as soon as you can. I mean if you are coding and in the zone I get it.

But go dayshift ASAP. over 40 and nightshift isn't good for the mind or body. Totally get though you have to do what you have to do and life is tough.

Reactions: BZN
OH MY !!!!

View attachment 10476

that has to be the worst jersey ever

OH MY !!!!

View attachment 10476

I don't remember that season of Below Deck

Well we have reached peak cheap with jerseys. My heritage arrived today and when I opened it I was greeted with this sight:

image0.jpeg

A stuck on logo, and not even a decent one. It looks cheap, and like it won't last, and though it is hard to tell it even looks a little off centre and not lined up properly, even crooked. And yet still selling for the same price. The NRL logo is embroidered, all other logos are sublimated (including the old Balmain Tiger head on the left shoulder, this could, no, should have have been embroidered, and if it was too difficult to do, then sublimated. But nope, just more cheapness. The sooner Steeden are gone as well the better as the quality of their product just keeps getting worse (only the template as slightly improved since they came on board).

Can't blame the current administration as these decisions would have been made months ago, but just the final kick in the teeth to the fans from the last lot.

Back