2023 ladder predictions

the_third

This is the list from TAB, finishing order for top 8. what do you think?

I reckon storm and cows under pressure form Souths/sharks for top 4. they should make the top 6. Parra to make it and the Broncos will implode and miss the 8. leaves one spot left for us....

Bottom 8 order is completely wrong, Dogs, Manly Canberra and WT to fight to out for the last spot in the 8. Titans thereabouts and Dragons, Newy, Warriors and Dolphins bottom 4.

Penrith
Roosters
Storms
Cowboys

Parramatta
Sharks
Souths
Broncos

Bulldogs
Manly
Canberra
Dragons
Titans

Newcastle
Warriors
Wests Tigers
Dolphins

What's your ladder?

WT as 1 gives you an auto downvote, but a moderate amount of respect for your belief

Roosters
Penrith
Melbourne
Sharks

Eels
Rabbitohs
Cowboys
Tigers

Broncos
Raiders
Bulldogs
Sea Eagles

NZ
Titans
Dolphins
Dragons
Knights
shows the must win games for us. like it. that 5-7 will be interesting. eels on the slide for sure. bottom 5 have issues aye. coaches gone from them (titans, drags, knights)

shows the must win games for us. like it. that 5-7 will be interesting. eels on the slide for sure. bottom 5 have issues aye. coaches gone from them (titans, drags, knights)
I think the top 4 should be as expected and the bottom 5 almost a sure thing...

The rest is up for grabs.
We should little bro South's again this year and hopefully upset a few heavy hitters.

Top 8 is ours for the taking.
Play with hunger and fire up.

I think the top 4 should be as expected and the bottom 5 almost a sure thing...

The rest is up for grabs.
We should little bro South's again this year and hopefully upset a few heavy hitters.

Top 8 is ours for the taking.
Play with hunger and fire up.
storm are prime for a win, we got a couple of winnable ones around origin. will be a good year

I find it hard to rank Penrith in the top 4 think mentally they will do it tough

1 Roosters The cheese is a massive get
2 Rabbits
3 Melbourne
4 Cowboys
5 Sharks
6 Penrith
7 Parramatta
8 Tiger's
9 Canberra
10 Warrior's.
11 Doggies
12 Manly
13 Dolphins
14 Newcastle
15 Broncos
16 Dragons
17 Titian's.

Big season for Kevvie I would like the ex Tigers coach to have some luck at the warriors Melbourne will have some luck with injuries Cowboys backrow to get better Penrith metal condition burnout Sharks could do anything top 4 or 9 was looking at there list after the top 20 players don't have alot of first grade experience but alot of good kids Broncos crash and burn Canberra will have a very good year there back 5 looks great

Dragons I just found out don't just have 5 ex Tigers but now 6 with Big Ben going there I think it's a real option and for a laugh if the forum get together could be at a dragons game when the Tigers are playing out of town we could all wear Tiger's gear and just turn up and have a laugh

1. Panthers
2. South's
3. Roosters
4. Storm
5. Cronulla
6. North Qld
7. Eels
8. Canberra
9. Manly
10. Broncos
11. Dogs
12. TIGERS
13. Titans
14. Newcastle
15. Warriors
16. Dragons
17. Dolphins

I find it hard to rank Penrith in the top 4 think mentally they will do it tough

1 Roosters The cheese is a massive get
2 Rabbits
3 Melbourne
4 Cowboys
5 Sharks
6 Penrith
7 Parramatta
8 Tiger's
9 Canberra
10 Warrior's.
11 Doggies
12 Manly
13 Dolphins
14 Newcastle
15 Broncos
16 Dragons
17 Titian's.

Big season for Kevvie I would like the ex Tigers coach to have some luck at the warriors Melbourne will have some luck with injuries Cowboys backrow to get better Penrith metal condition burnout Sharks could do anything top 4 or 9 was looking at there list after the top 20 players don't have alot of first grade experience but alot of good kids Broncos crash and burn Canberra will have a very good year there back 5 looks great

Dragons I just found out don't just have 5 ex Tigers but now 6 with Big Ben going there I think it's a real option and for a laugh if the forum get together could be at a dragons game when the Tigers are playing out of town we could all wear Tiger's gear and just turn up and have a laugh
I wonder how people think recruiting ex WT players makes them better (garner probably excluded). your Botton 3 have coaches sacked at some point. I'd love the top 7 not to be set and forgets this year

1. Panthers
2. South's
3. Roosters
4. Storm
5. Cronulla
6. North Qld
7. Eels
8. Canberra
9. Manly
10. Broncos
11. Dogs
12. TIGERS
13. Titans
14. Newcastle
15. Warriors
16. Dragons
17. Dolphins
7-13 looks a lottery for sure. manly the windlcards, as strange as that seems

1 Roosters
2 Panthers
3 Melbourne
4 Cowboys
5 Sharks
6 Rabbits
7 Parramatta
8 Bulldogs
9 Canberra
10 Tigers
11 Manly
12 Broncos
13 Knights
14 Titans
15 Dolphins
16 Warriors
17 Dragons
lime roosters at the top. they won't get the injuries they had last year. not to sure about storms (lol)probably bracket 3-6 I think. 7-10 will be close (I hope)

I don’t know or care about other teams enough to know, but I have backs us at the TAB for finish in the 8 and the 4.
Not really expecting the 4.

Storm are the big question mark for mine.
Losing so much big game experience in the forwards would sink most clubs but this mob are survivors.
I have a feeling their new backrowers will explode under the Melbourne system. Their depth though is the concerning factor.

1. Roosters
2. Souths (don't actually agree with this, but every other spot on my ladder was already taken)
3. Panthers
4. Tigers (also grand final winner)
5. Sharks
6. Eels
7. Titans
8. Knights
9. Storm
10. Cowboys
11. Broncos
12. Warriors
13. Bulldogs
14. Raiders
15. Manly
16. Dolphins
17. Dragons

Usually 2 teams leave the 8 from the previous year and two rise.

Broncos are hard to tell. Got the team but just seem the club is a bit backwards lately.

Think Canberra will be in the 8. Decent side.

I like Canberra there back 5 will be great and pack see how the halfback goes

Members online

Back