Senior Management and The Board - MEGA Thread

Ahhh good old Lee. Absolute gold. Just in case anyone was having doubts about leaks and how piss poor previous management was, he comes out with this masterpiece. Probably his finest work. Thanks for confirming everything.
Goodbye and good riddance.
Just read it. Hypocrisy and Narcissism seem to sum up Lee quite well. He's a real piece of work and won't be missed.

OMG….. he ( Hagipantelis) is worried that we will have no success because of the new management?? Seriously 😟? We cannot get any worse than we went under his so called “management “ could we ? That letter demonstrates perfectly why he needed to go… it is all about him, the club was being used as a vehicle to further HIS interests only.. he is a thin skinned, arrogant narcissist that is perfectly suited to compensation lawyering ! He was born to chase ambulances! No wonder he is very very successful at that!
Go chase a parked ambulance.

Knock yourself out Lee.

This is the most embarrassing sook I have read in ages.

Charman Lee just destroyed any respect for himself from Tigers and Footy fans.

Glad he is gone. Showing his true colors.

Classic example of a so called fan not being a so called fan.

He used his money to buy himself a position of power at the club & #1 ticket holder to which he then profited from via his radio gig etc. Then questions why he gets punted after we had our worst 2 years on record in which he was in charge of. Then spits the dummy and cuts his funding because he doesn’t get what he wants.

Bet if his organization performance was terrible he would be the 1st to punt people.

I didn't even read the article in full.

I had plenty of time for Lee as a major sponsor, even if I didn't like the way he carried himself, because he at least put his money where his mouth was.

But if he's exiting now and wants to go on about how he was treated, or some other boring tirade, I could care less and his comments are no longer relevant.

Works out well for all parties if he's no longer an official representative.

Lee is a professional parasite and so are the clowns like @tony soprano who supported and made excuses for him.

He embarrassed the club on multiple occasions with his mouth and actions, cost us signings, gave a massive nepo contract to Nofa, and was the likely source of the leaks coming out of the club.

The future and professionalism of the Wests Tigers improved significantly the day this cancer was cut out of the club.

Back