LIVE GAME Rd 13 *Spoilers

Live Game Discussion
Anyone notice Manly threw the ball around and ran 20 metres after the ref played advantage. They then dropped the ball, but ref Atkins ruled no advantage and they got the ball back. I’ve noticed refs are doing this consistently. Atkins even mentioned in the audio that they want to encourage that kind of attacking play after an error. If that’s the case, I’d be instructing players to throw the ball around and try to score every time they recover the ball off a turnover. It’s effectively now a free play! Not sure why teams haven’t cottoned on yet.

Anyone notice Manly threw the ball around and ran 20 metres after the ref played advantage. They then dropped the ball, but ref Atkins ruled no advantage and they got the ball back. I’ve noticed refs are doing this consistently. Atkins even mentioned in the audio that they want to encourage that kind of attacking play after an error. If that’s the case, I’d be instructing players to throw the ball around and try to score every time they recover the ball off a turnover. It’s effectively now a free play! Not sure why teams haven’t cottoned on yet.
Good spot.

Yikes. Nathan Brown in the warriors presser post game. He's cooked.

“We by no means haven’t entered every game this year where we have gone out there thinking we are going to win every contest, but we’d certainly like to compete in every contest”.

Yikes. Nathan Brown in the warriors presser post game. He's cooked.

“We by no means haven’t entered every game this year where we have gone out there thinking we are going to win every contest, but we’d certainly like to compete in every contest”.
Sorry Nathan, can you say that again, I didn’t quite get it.

Raiders are playing with some determination and effort lately - it's not pretty but it is winning them games. Forwards are carrying them. I’d love to get Tapine to the Tiges.

Back