Your team vs Cowboys

Confirmed. Casey starting. Ok. Take my words back. Insider info. Please forgive me. Learn from my mistakes. Anyway. Its a good thing. Just thought there were no more leaks.

So we would fly a non top 30 member on a train and trial contract up to Brisbane purely for a members event?

Plus we are 2 centres down....seems pretty certain to me that he will be in the side named tomorrow.
Relax. Ok. I get it. Good news if true. Im just confused at the leak. Thats all. But. Good news.

Relax. Ok. I get it. Good news if true. Im just confused at the leak. Thats all. But. Good news.
All good. No real leak. Tigers social media posted images of the event in Brisbane tonight and he was in the background next to Lobb for 1 photo. I was just connecting the dots with this and our current team needs.

Confirmed. Casey starting. Ok. Take my words back. Insider info. Please forgive me. Learn from my mistakes. Anyway. Its a good thing. Just thought there were no more leaks.

No, not confirmed until tomorrow don't think lol

I think we'll name:

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Casey
4. Faataape
5. Alaimalo

My bad. Hope you are right. Really. Just its like surreal. Good man. Appreciate you connecting the dots Tiger Wests. Hope you are right. Apologies if I came across like the dickhead that I can be. It was just a glimpse of tomorrow today.

First contact did not jump on his legs. He grabs his upper body from behind and trying to get him to the ground made contact with his legs. There is no way in today's game that you can wrap the ball up and make a copy book dominant tackle individually without at some point falling on the legs of the player. Wasn't called a hip drop it was called dangerous contact based on a face pulled by uninjured player and the discretionary ruling by the person in the bunker.
There was no dominance in the tackle until he fell on his legs. Rough call believe he should challenge it.
I reckon it does fall into the current grey area of hip drops.
On a similar note how poor has officiating been this year. I can't fathom some of these calls and judiciary. Zero consistency

The refs run the game. The players help them with with their Academy Award performances. Wests Tigers need an acting coach. The wrestling coach is not up to par... new times call for new ideologies... transcendental with the epoch of our times

Running short on outside backs now...

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Faataape
4. Feledy
5. Alaimalo
6. Galvin
7. Sullivan
13. Papali'i
12. Sam Fainu
11. Kepaoa
10. Klemmer
9. Koroisau
8. Utoikamu

14. Simpkin
15. Twal
16. Sioni Fainu
17. Pole

18. Seyfarth

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Feledy
4. Fataape
5. Alaimalo
6. Galvin
7. Klemmer (He's playing halfback anyway)
13. Papali'i
12. Sam Fainu
11. Seyfarth
10. Olam
9. Koroisau
8. Utoikamu

14. Simpkin
15. Twal
16. Sioni Fainu
17. Pole

18. Kepoa

1 Bula
2 Staines
3 Naden
4 Olam
5 Solomon
6 Galvin
7 Sullivan
8 Stefano
9 Api
10 Klemmer
11 Papali
12 Samuela Fainu
13 Twal

14 Kepaoa
15 Seyfarth
16 Sukkar
17 Pole

I have no idea about suspensions or injuries
Well I think you can scratch out the 2 centres. So where do we go then ? We’re very thin on the ground although I imagine Kepaoa goes in, but with who ?
I think this week could be the big thrashing we’ve been worried about !

If Val Holmes & Tualagi on the left, maybe our right side needs to be Declan Casey & Staines.

With Vailea & Feldt on their right, I don't think we'd lose much having Faataape & Alaimalo.

It may be too big an ask to have Lobb debut instead of Staines with two new centres coming in this week.

But don't be surprised if AJ Kepaoa is our left centre to mark up on a bigger body like Vailea. Yikes!

If Val Holmes & Tualagi on the left, maybe our right side needs to be Declan Casey & Staines.

With Vailea & Feldt on their right, I don't think we'd lose much having Faataape & Alaimalo.

It may be too big an ask to have Lobb debut instead of Staines with two new centres coming in this week.

But don't be surprised if AJ Kepaoa is our left centre to mark up on a bigger body like Vailea. Yikes!
I saying this re AJ, I hope Benji makes a stand about low IQ efforts with some of AJ's being inexcusable. Faataape deserves another chance.

Back