Films Not Movies

Absolutely. A little gem thats for sure. Matt Damon. Edward Norton headline.

Poker exploded in popularity following the release of Rounders in the late 90s.

Then in 2003 a 27-year old accountant outlasted many pros to win the World Series of Poker Main Event for $2.5 million proving even "Average Joes" could win millions playing this great game.

Rounders is a great flick. The movie depicts the seedy underground world of high stakes poker in the 1990s in New York City. Edward Norton and Matt Damon are two of my favourite actors.
I think Ed Norton has been somewhat underrated. He plays a good part in this movie, and several others I’ve seen. Always some sort of quirky character.

An Ed Norton - scene in Birdman with Michael Keaton. In this scene - they are live on stage - and Norton notices that Keaton ( director of the play plus main actor)has replaced his gin in the scene with water... and Norton has a go at Keaton and the audience when he got out of character - he broke the 4th wall. Thank you UTT - this is for you brother!!!

Last edited:
If you enjoy foreign films there is a 2015 film called Victoria. It's a crime thriller that has been shot in one continuous take which creates a really immersive movie experience.

Latest posts

Members online

Back