Cubs are the future

ancient_magpie

From the team that won the harold matts grand final last year 13 of the 17 are in the cubs squads announced today

If I can live long enough the future looks rosy.

Tallyn de Silva and Jordan Miller are not in the squads so probably in the koe team in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the team that won the harold matts grand final last year 13 of the 17 are in the cubs squads announced today
If I can live long enough the future looks rosy.Tallyn de Silva and Jordan Miller are not in the squads so probably in the koe team in the near guture
Guture should read future.dumb phone

• Haha
Reactions: BZN

If I can live long enough the future looks rosy.

Tallyn de Silva and Jordan Miller are not in the squads so probably in the koe team in the near future.
That’s pretty good result , keep,them together and weed out the ones that start to slip , nothing worse than a whole bunch of good ones just leave

This system looks and sounds unreal. keep all these kids together in the off-seasons of Harold Mathews’s and sg ball creating friendships and memories with mates and still involved with the club it’s a fantastic idea

Would be the seventh player aged 18 or under to debut under Sheens, so it’s definitely not out of the question.

One of the guys on here was stating how the coaching staff loved Bula during the pre-season and how he was going to become our fullback. My impression is that the Sheens and the coaching staff are going to give players a go if they look good enough. I also think they have the ability to pick them. If they don't have the ability they've gotten extremely lucky with Bula and Pole.

Seeing the club identify players like this and get them into first grade and performing in first grade is exactly what we need.

A pretty average squad really. A number of solid types but not many with the potential to become real future stars

A pretty average squad really. A number of solid types but not many with the potential to become real future stars
I think McMenemy, Isdale, Godinet, Duncombe and Taai are all first grade material. that’s not to say they’ll all be rep stars but each have great all round games and can be difference makers.

what you reckon?

Staff online

Back