CEO - Shane Richardson

But you never had a problem with Lee's self-promotion and paid radio spots where he used the club as fodder for content due to his "insider" status....

This post smells of sour grapes
Not sure I follow the above.

To be clear, I get the corporate games. I firmly believe that Richo is pragmatic, objective and relentless who will get the club to where we want it to be IF given the support.

I respect Chairman Lee, a super fan who put his money where his mouth was. He was just bamboozled by extremely poor regime and fed garbage.

I think that Lee should be welcome at the club and amongst the fans.

My tinfoil hat tells me that the hiring of Pascoe and then Cleary was an orchestrated attempt to dissolve the Wests Tigers further benefiting Penrith. Beam me up Scotty!
The tinfoil is strong in this one.

"I'd actually drafted a resignation letter back in June or July," he said.

"It was just becoming too challenging for me, not having the line of authority to do what I wanted to and with speed. I sent that letter to a couple of the board members, who said not to do it then and there and to keep going.

"There were lines of authority and delegations that didn't always give the CEO full control over everything.

"It was just becoming too frustrating that not everyone can stay in their lane, and my frustration is preventing me from doing the job I think I could be doing.“ - Justin Pascoe.

8 years as CEO and nobody tells him they’re having a review of operations and governance? Why was Pascoe’s offer to resign in July refused by board members?
Richo, this is the challenge you’re taking on mate, as no doubt you’re fully aware.
I still can't cop this. Pascoe felt so strongly about this that when asked not to resign, instead of demanding full autonomy to stay, he was happy to continue with status quo. Bullshit.

I still can't cop this. Pascoe felt so strongly about this that when asked not to resign, instead of demanding full autonomy to stay, he was happy to continue with status quo. Bullshit.
And after dealing with the impossible working conditions for nearly a decade 🤣😂🤣

He actually handed in his resignation. It’s a fair assumption that he was placated and asked ‘why?’ 😂
Then convinced that things would change for the better?
Must be a strange environment where you see secrets kept from peers and others for fear of them defeating the plan. eg the Fulton hiring. The Benji / Luai initial meeting.

Richo is pushing for the extension ….

I think they are going to need to resolve this pretty soon if he is gunna stay…so the six months is up June 30?

There is always some drama at this pissant club …
Whats the drama? Just because you don‘t know the ins and outs doesn’t mean there’s drama. It’s like during the Luai saga, everyone was losing their minds cos no announcement was being made fast enough for their liking. Yet that whole situation was always under control .

Shane's job is to make us money and ensure that we have the best staff, players, and structure in place for years to come.

He did it with Penrith and Souths, but building that level of success with us is going to be his toughest job.

Past management failed when they couldn’t convince Teddy, Moses and Woods to stay. Also losing the partnership with Keebra Park was costly in my opinion which developed many of our great players. It was all around the same time, someone should have been held accountable for all that.

Anyway, this was a long time ago now but good to see changes finally happening and Richo making tough calls. Deep down, I feel he knows Leichhardt Oval will not get any funding, which justifies us moving permanently South West but even that needs to be rebuilt. The corporate facilities can’t be much better than Leichhardt.

Any chance of us getting new owners anytime soon?

Past management failed when they couldn’t convince Teddy, Moses and Woods to stay. Also losing the partnership with Keebra Park was costly in my opinion which developed many of our great players. It was all around the same time, someone should have been held accountable for all that.

Anyway, this was a long time ago now but good to see changes finally happening and Richo making tough calls. Deep down, I feel he knows Leichhardt Oval will not get any funding, which justifies us moving permanently South West but even that needs to be rebuilt. The corporate facilities can’t be much better than Leichhardt.

Any chance of us getting new owners anytime soon?
Yes, I also think the loss of the Keebra Park nursery was always a big loss.
The shining light now is (thanks to Richo) the intention to focus on the south west area, and reclaim Macarthur and all its juniors, going forward..

Also losing the partnership with Keebra Park was costly in my opinion which developed many of our great players.
Imagine if Keebra Park was still aligned with us and we got Reece Walsh!!

Not sure I follow the above.

To be clear, I get the corporate games. I firmly believe that Richo is pragmatic, objective and relentless who will get the club to where we want it to be IF given the support.

I respect Chairman Lee, a super fan who put his money where his mouth was. He was just bamboozled by extremely poor regime and fed garbage.

I think that Lee should be welcome at the club and amongst the fans.
The only thing Lee is a super-fan of is himself!

If you still respect Lee after his unedifying dummy spit following the review - and the revelations that have come to light of intentional misrepresentation of the club's finances - then that is your cross to bear.

And Brydens marketing dollars are NOT his personal money being "donated" as is the common misconception.

Whats the drama? Just because you don‘t know the ins and outs doesn’t mean there’s drama. It’s like during the Luai saga, everyone was losing their minds cos no announcement was being made fast enough for their liking. Yet that whole situation was always under control .

Whats the delay with sorting out the Independent board ? This was originally supposed to be completed in 90 days …

HBG initially agreed to accept all the review recommendations … correct ?

Richo is now suggesting a possibility where this doesn’t happen and he leaves …

Whats the delay with sorting out the Independent board ? This was originally supposed to be completed in 90 days …

HBG initially agreed to accept all the review recommendations … correct ?

Richo is now suggesting a possibility where this doesn’t happen and he leaves …
Is O’Farrell responsible for recruiting the 3 independents?

Think I’d prefer Reece if I’m being honest. We got Bula by chance, not through any feeder club.
They went to school together.

1000007842.jpg1000007843.jpg

Reece, the star of the show but Bula can be seen in the back. (Bottom picture, right of Reece Walsh, the nerdy kid is Kade Hill, former Tiger upcoming player)

My point is he’s a Keebra Park boy.
Yeah I know and he played in the same Keebra Park team as Reece. I’m just saying we got Bula by chance and if we had of been able to continue the arrangement with them we may have been able to land Reece instead.

They went to school together.

View attachment 11690View attachment 11691

Reece, the star of the show but Bula can be seen in the back. (Bottom picture, right of Reece Walsh, the nerdy kid is Kade Hill, former Tiger upcoming player)
Yeah I’ve seen some of those videos before. If you watch their training session they were running shapes way sharper than what we’re doing back then as young kids. Reece was a standout then and has only gotten better. How lucky are the Broncs!

Latest posts

Members online

Back