CEO - Shane Richardson

I don't think anyone is blind, but he was certainly trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, until some well credentialed people came along and exposed it all.
I am blind.. I believe in us.....never believed in them... hopefully the office is right this time..... Barry O was third choice.... slowly but surely.. we will get there.... just won't be this weekend.... hold on... its gonna get a bit rough..... before it gets better....

The problem has been admired incredibly well by the review, the HBG board and interim management. Now the solution must accelerate with the permanent appointment of the independent directors and CEO. There appears to be some either wilful or reckless delay which needs to be ended. Appoint the Directors, appoint Richo and we’re on our way. HBG and Barry….get it done!

A review??? 2 wooden spoons.... how obvious it was or how blind we are.....
Plenty of delusional and outright stupid folks on this very forum kept parroting the line about the club being 'in a good position financially' (and attributing this to Pascoe) in the hope that repeating it over and over would somehow make it true.

First of all. Im one of them.. delusional...I get it.... Just i dont pay...And buying membership - for what. A front row seat to mediocrity... bullshit.. Terry Hill played with heart... and since him Api and Sammy... Bateman.... look I better stop here. I cant bag them.. im sure they trying their best... thats the sad thing...

I'm super happy for Richard to be ceo for the next few years.

But this is an unashamed FIGJAM.
But you never had a problem with Lee's self-promotion and paid radio spots where he used the club as fodder for content due to his "insider" status....

This post smells of sour grapes

"I'd actually drafted a resignation letter back in June or July," he said.

"It was just becoming too challenging for me, not having the line of authority to do what I wanted to and with speed. I sent that letter to a couple of the board members, who said not to do it then and there and to keep going.

"There were lines of authority and delegations that didn't always give the CEO full control over everything.

"It was just becoming too frustrating that not everyone can stay in their lane, and my frustration is preventing me from doing the job I think I could be doing.“ - Justin Pascoe.

8 years as CEO and nobody tells him they’re having a review of operations and governance? Why was Pascoe’s offer to resign in July refused by board members?
Richo, this is the challenge you’re taking on mate, as no doubt you’re fully aware.

My tinfoil hat tells me that the hiring of Pascoe and then Cleary was an orchestrated attempt to dissolve the Wests Tigers further benefiting Penrith. Beam me up Scotty!
I’ve often thought somebody trying to bring down the club couldn’t have done much worse.

Latest posts

Members online

Back