Rowing

C

Cobarcats

I've just finished watching a replay of the World Cup Rowing in Lucerne and I found it to be rivetting stuff.
A special shout out to gold medal winners in the Women's Eight who beat big favorites Romania.
Australian women continually show how much tenacity and talent they have in a host of sports.
I'm very proud of them all.

I've just finished watching a replay of the World Cup Rowing in Lucerne and I found it to be rivetting stuff.
A special shout out to gold medal winners in the Women's Eight who beat big favorites Romania.
Australian women continually show how much tenacity and talent they have in a host of sports.
I'm very proud of them all.
Spot on. I don't quite know why but I also find rowing very watchable. Australia has a proud history in mens and womens rowing. The womens eight have been good for a long time. I also knew one of the rowers in the womens eight at the 2004 Olympics when the infamous 'lay down' Sally incident took place. According to that woman the real story of Sally Robbins was never told because it reflected so badly on rowing administration.

Rowing is always one of the sports i enjoy most at the olympics.Tactics are a massive part in being succesfull

Spot on. I don't quite know why but I also find rowing very watchable. Australia has a proud history in mens and womens rowing. The womens eight have been good for a long time. I also knew one of the rowers in the womens eight at the 2004 Olympics when the infamous 'lay down' Sally incident took place. According to that woman the real story of Sally Robbins was never told because it reflected so badly on rowing administration.
Do you know, or how do we find out the true story?

Just a reminder that the World Rowing Championships are live on foxtel 507 atm if your bored and want to cheer on the Australians and Kiwis

Just a reminder that the World Rowing Championships are live on foxtel 507 atm if your bored and want to cheer on the Australians and Kiwis
I'm cheering on the Australians vs the Kiwis in the Football/soccer. I don't mind rowing but much prefer in to be in Surf boats

Back