TEAM LIST Round 1 vs. Titans

Team List
The hill should be safe. Just don’t lean on the railings.
And check the use by date on the pies, may have been overstocked at end of last season 🤣
I’m concerned about containing the GC full back, very sharp at times, has to be watched.
Give ‘em a cheer from me in Bleak City, I’ll catch up in person in a couple of weeks !

Is it really a dig though? Maguire had been expecting that from Luke Garner since he started to try to nail down a spot at the Tigers. I can count on more than my fingers and toes the amount of defensive errors garner has made due to his own lack of intensity
He’s basically inferring they they play with more intensity over there which is a fact. Hopefully that all changes soon. I think old mate Garner might meet the twos coach this week.

Nervous today, Titans always pants us and for some reason we have hype which is a massive red flag.

Leichhardt factor irrelevant for years, if anything we choke harder.

I think if anyone going can smuggle in a chicken or goat and sacrifice it on the hill just before kick-off we might be able to appease the rugby league gods. That's our best chance.
No choking today OMT. It’s all systems go !
Start of a new era.

Excited to be going out today and seeing our new recruits go round. Not overly confident only because I actually think the Titians have a very good side for the way the game is now played and Foran and the new no9 will make a big difference. Also our record against them is abysmal and our record at LO of late is terrible.

In saying all of the above we could also come out give them a touch up as our pack looks very good. Probably being a little negative as I have been burnt so many times in the past
It's a new era 🔥

Hoping tiger's get up today, last year's game was embarrassing losing on the 79th minute, even the titans players were shocked they won the game the way they played (((

I think the titans have a better squad than most people give them credit for a decent pack with some origin players in it plus outside backs that while hot and cold can be pretty good, the main issue they had last year was their spine and foran and verrils should fix alot of their problems

Back