LIVE GAME (NRLW) Round 5 vs. Dragons

Live Game Discussion
I'd like to see a replay. Surely even a Tigers player isn't dumb enough to rake the ball on the last tackle. I reckon it's another classic Ziggy stuff up screwing the Tigers. Standard.
Agree on both counts. Sick of getting screwed. Mind you, also sick of losing games we should win.

Reactions: 851
I'd like to see a replay. Surely even a Tigers player isn't dumb enough to rake the ball on the last tackle. I reckon it's another classic Ziggy stuff up screwing the Tigers. Standard.
They should never have lost that, some really dumb mistakes and inability to catch any kicks cost them

I hope they start criticising players on some of these podcasts instead of constantly blowing smoke up their bums. Yes they have been playing well, but good god. What terrible display in that second half. Purely individual brain farts all over the place

Don't know that we did. The ball came out but did we strip?
They were playing at the ball in tackles all game, got penalised a few times for it… they knew what the ref would do.. and they kept doing it.

Sorry to say it but these girls are just as clueless as our men. Full marks to the ref though for a brilliant penalty to St George on their fifth tackle to give them the game on a platter. Like the spineless bunch we are we'll just bend over and take it up the rear end.
Correct was not a penally , just a leg up down field , men ladies doesn’t matter , there poor calls

That team made just about every fundamental error in the second half, it was painful to watch.
On the attack 6 points up and the dummy half throws a rocket in to the face of the lead runner on her hip. Saints go up and score.
Saints put 2 Hail Mary kicks in the second half, we dropped both and they scored.
A strip on the last with 50 seconds left at 16-16, you can’t make up this stuff.
They should have won and won easy

I will say this we should have kept scoring points , no mater what we get in front and get run down Lutu is a massive out

Reactions: 851
Take the worst of Brookes and Wakeham and this is what you get
She is not very fast, but 16-10 up with not long to go, we had defended our line for countless sets. We finally get the ball back, get just over halfway, she flicks the ball out when she was almost on the ground, straight to a saints player. They go up the other end and score to level up

Are we still excited about the NRLW or given what’s happened to our ladies in last couple of games is the sheen wearing off.
They are trying hard but making dumb errors. Should definitely not train anywhere near our firsts coz it’s rubbing off.
Come on ladies, focus !!

Back