NFL 2022-2023 Season

TheDaBoss

Expecting 6-7 wins from the jags under doug pederson this year

Our defensive line looks amazing, lloyd walker , Arden key has been a pleasant surprise and a nice pickup, and josh Allen looks to be recapturing his 2019 form

Also expecting a big and improved year from tlaw ,his connection with Marvin Jones and Kirk is going to be a joy to watch and finally being able to see Etienne live up to his hype as well

#Duuuvaaaallll

As a Bengals supporter i am expecting a far better season than the one i have just endured with hopefully going one better at the end of the season than they did last year

As a Bengals supporter i am expecting a far better season than the one i have just endured with hopefully going one better at the end of the season than they did last year
In ur defence

I did not expect bengals to get where they got to last year

That chase Burrow combo was worth the wait

I expect the Philadelphia Eagles to win the NFC East. They have added a top WR (Brown) for Hurts to throw to and Devonta is in his second year. Would love a dominate RB, but maybe that's just me thinking about fantasy, rather than the real thing. The RB committee got the job done for them in the later half of the season last year, so should suffice again this year. They have also strengthened their defense. Wouldn't surprise me if we play in the conference game. A second title would be nice too, after the rubbish I've had to watch in the NRL.

Back