Human diet + lifestyle

Odessa

Please watch for at least 20 minutes at around the 15 minute mark starts to get very good

After I got my CAC score it's a big reason I went mostly carnivore

Carnivore is also very good if you have depression

Thanks Odessa will check it out. Just got blood results and I have high cholesterol even though I watch my diet and walk alot.

Thanks Odessa will check it out. Just got blood results and I have high cholesterol even though I watch my diet and walk alot.
You know the American heart association took out of there guide lines that cholesterol causes heart attacks

Also it came out in March a 22 year study 170.000 people that low LDL under 100 you have double the chance of a heat attack then if your LDL is between 100-170 which they said for a very long time is unhealthy and will give you a heart attack

The American heart association took 21 million dollars off Crisco oil to say eat meat gives you a heart attack which is opposite to the truth

Also look up Ansell Keys the guy you doctored the evidence about cholesterol and heart attacks

It goes back to Dwight D. Eisenhower a 4 pack a day smoker having a heart attack and back then smoking was healthy so it could not be smoking

In about 20 years time every one will know it's not cholesterol that causes the heart attacks but the pasta rice bread that is what causes the inflammation in the body and the sugar

It cuts little tears in the attires and to stop you bleeding out the cholesterol comes along and fills the cracks so you don't die bleeding out

If your cholesterol it's stupidity high you have bigger problems

Also cholesterol helps protect you from cancer

You know the American heart association took out of there guide lines that cholesterol causes heart attacks

Also it came out in March a 22 year study 170.000 people that low LDL under 100 you have double the chance of a heat attack then if your LDL is between 100-170 which they said for a very long time is unhealthy and will give you a heart attack

The American heart association took 21 million dollars off Crisco oil to say eat meat gives you a heart attack which is opposite to the truth

Also look up Ansell Keys the guy you doctored the evidence about cholesterol and heart attacks

It goes back to Dwight D. Eisenhower a 4 pack a day smoker having a heart attack and back then smoking was healthy so it could not be smoking

In about 20 years time every one will know it's not cholesterol that causes the heart attacks but the pasta rice bread that is what causes the inflammation in the body and the sugar

It cuts little tears in the attires and to stop you bleeding out the cholesterol comes along and fills the cracks so you don't die bleeding out

If your cholesterol it's stupidity high you have bigger problems

Also cholesterol helps protect you from cancer
Maltese have one of the highest average lifespans in the world.
Guess what dominates our diet?
You guessed it, pasta and bread.
Then there's the Koreans, Chinese and Japanese who also live forever and they're eating rice every day.
So, Yeah, nah, I don't know that I believe you .

You know a healthy cholesterol in the 1960's was 300 every 10;years they lower cholesterol to sell more drugs

Look up Ivor Cummings about cholesterol and heart diese he has been fighting the corruption since 2016 on this

Another great guy is Joel Wallach he talks about the lowering of cholesterol and the rise in dementia and how your brain is made up or cholesterol and if you don't put oil in the car the engine will seize up same as your brain

Also the stupidity of statins the worst thing ever

In America right now the American medical association is fighting the doctors association of what is a healthy blood pressure

The American doctor's association has dropped the healthy blood pressure to 110/80 all new doctor's will learn that now it's dangerous but most important they will sell more drugs

Then there's the Koreans, Chinese and Japanese who also live forever and they're eating rice every day.
Seafood is anti-inflammatory high in omega 3 one of the best things for brain and heart health

There is a show on Netflix you might want to checkout. "Live to 100: Secrets of the Blue Zones".

It doesn't mean you never eat bread, pasta, potatoes or rice, if you eat one small portion roughly a few weeks then next time a small portion of another, once we reach roughly the age of 60 need to eat small portions

It doesn't mean you never eat bread, pasta, potatoes or rice, if you eat one small portion roughly a few weeks then next time a small portion of another, once we reach roughly the age of 60 need to eat small portions
The good food pyramid was designed on what American produces the most to make the most money you can also read up on that just corruption to the core

Was diagnosed years ago with high cholesterol, high blood pressure and pre-diabetic, borderline Type 2. I was a heart attack and stroke stat in the waiting if I didn't change my diet and lifestyle immediately.

Never been fat, have always been active just never cared about my health. Young and dumb until age catches up. Ate shit, drank, high stress job, no real exercise routine. Its a kick in the ass when told by the Dr if you dont change your lifestyle youll be cutting 20-30 years off your life. Overnight I stopped eating sugar and carbs. Changed my diet to purely protein based with a few greens here and there.

Morning was a coffee and eggs, lunch steak, dinner seafood. Snacks - nuts, cheese. There are hundreds of combos to never get bored. Eggs, dairy, steak and seafood, that's all you need and eat as much as you want. I also took up a 30 minute walk every morning, nothing crazy just a brisk walk around the neighbourhood to get the blood flowing.

Within 6 months I was off blood pressure tablets and off Metformin for Type 2 diabetes. All my bloods were in the normal range. Never had so much energy. To this day, years later and pretty much a meat diet, the bloods are level and I take no meds for anything. The key to health is your diet period. Garbage in, garbage out. You can never outrun a bad diet.

Last edited:

Snacks. Sugar, chips and biscuits are the real issue.

Eating pasta, rice, meat, tofu all day everyday isnt the issue. Its the Cheezels, kit-kat, coke and ice cream. And being a wests tigers supporter thats the real health concern.

Staff online

Members online

Back