Did Ennis run away scared?

@Allan Towle said:
Waterhouse tackled an already KO'd Price. White got him just before. If White misses, Waterhouse tackles him, nothing happens.

On Ennis, he had Crocker and another Queenslander setting upon him. Not sure who the other one was.

I thought Waterhouse got sent off because he was the 3rd man in. Regardless of what happens, the 3rd man in is always sent off because he is seen to be escalating the incident…

@Zaibatsu said:
@king sirro said:
@smeghead said:
Yeah he did.

Also Waterhouse is a dog for what he did.

Fair enough running in to protect a mate but to blindside and headslam someone is cowardice of the highest order

Hmm, i'd like to see a good replay before crucifying Waterhouse. At the moment, all i know is when Whites fist connected, Price was out before he hit the ground.

Waterhouse definately came in behind Price and nailed him, the equivelent of shooting a hog-tied man in the back, what a hero.

But kicking a guy in the face after a try has been scored is fine?

Hypocrite.

@innsaneink said:
Christ, he did bugger all….people get upset when team mates dont get involved, and then when they do they still get upset.

The cat in all of this is Hodges issuing threats all night, throat slittling gestures and pointing to his chin....all while safe in the knowledge refs are between him and the player he's directing it at

That annoyed me too.. wish he was standing in Price's place

@king sirro said:
@Jazza said:
When did Crocker go after Ennis?

I only watched the last 30 odd minutes and i dont want to watch a whole replay and see that guy in that blue jersey again.

It was at the end. When QLD got the penalty for Creagh pushing Hodges, they shifted the ball to the right and Ennis hit Lockyer as he passed the ball and Crocker reacted, u saw Ennis scurry away from Crocker and out of view, one of the commentaters said something.

Oh ok thnx mate yeh i saw Lockyer get taken out and i heard the commentators say something but i didnt keep my eye on the incident so i missed Crocker go after him.

@ThrillMeTiger said:

Hypocrite.

One was playing at the ball, the other was playing at the man, gee I wonder what the difference is :unamused:

@Zaibatsu said:
@ThrillMeTiger said:

Hypocrite.

One was playing at the ball, the other was playing at the man, gee I wonder what the difference is :unamused:

![](http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2009/07/16/1225750/695088-johnathan-thurston.jpg)

Where's the ball mate?

@smeghead said:
Yeah he did.

Also Waterhouse is a dog for what he did.

Fair enough running in to protect a mate but to blindside and headslam someone is cowardice of the highest order

Haha u gotta be kidding he broke up the fight. Wat he did was alot better then holding him back or grabbing his arms to break it up. Waterhouse being sent off should go down as the biggest disgrace in origin quickly followed by the sin binning of Creagh and Thaiday. Wat has Rugby League come to when in state of origin ppl run away from a fight (Cowards) and then get 10 in the bin after being cats. I hate how soft the game has become we r losing the part of the game which sets us apart from teh rest aggression n toughness.

If Price isn't KO'd than Waterhouse stays on the field. Effectively Waterhouse got sent off because White could throw punches better than Price.

@ThrillMeTiger said:
@Zaibatsu said:
@ThrillMeTiger said:

Hypocrite.

![](http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2009/07/16/1225750/695088-johnathan-thurston.jpg)

Where's the ball mate?

Disgraceful that Thurston got off. Maybe Waterhouse should've just kicked Price in the head, he would've stayed on the field then.

@ThrillMeTiger said:
@Zaibatsu said:
@ThrillMeTiger said:

Hypocrite.

Where's the ball mate?

Wow… i didn't realise how bad that was until this picture!! No way in the world was he attacking the ball...

@innsaneink said:
@Danos said:
Looked like Waterhouse was running in to break them apart. If he tackled Price while he was still conscious it would have been a non event. It was nothing, happens every week, every time there is a bit of push and shove. Get over it. It was a good stink.

Good to see someone here has a clue. :laughing:

That's exactly how we saw it too. Price was out from white's hit before Waterhouse even touched him.

@Marshall_magic said:
Disgraceful that Thurston got off. Maybe Waterhouse should've just kicked Price in the head, he would've stayed on the field then.

:laughing: True! I hope the tigers were watching that and use Thurston's tactics on Sunday :wink:

I havent read this topic fully, but cant remember seeing Ennis run away. I did however see Ben Creagh run backwards away from Hodges at the end of the game!!! He got 10 for running scared. He had a chance to put 1 on Hodges chin like we all wanted (NSW supporters that is) and he ran away!

Everyone is missing the point. Ennis does this all the time and the selectors know it. He gets under people's skin and it distracts them from their game. He is a grub but that grub has just ruined Farah's SOO career. Robbie had a great first game and played injured in the second - rightly or wrongly - now he is second fiddle to Ennis. No matter how well Robbie plays between now and the next SOO game Ennis will be selected and stay there until he plays a shocker or two. NSW winning the other night ensured Ennis of his spot.

Members online

Back