Dallas Graham & Tyler Cassal

Demps

Staff member
Forum Leader
Interesting that they won't be re-signed.
These fellas were talked up but didn't really get much of a shot.

Dallas was talked up as Galloway's replacement if I remember correctly.
Ohwell, good luck to them.

Been discussed in a few threads now…With thr likes of Felise Tatola Paseka Marsters B Sironen coming through it's hard to keep everyone...these decisions need to be made...

Both played with a lot of heart but to be honest were unlely to see FG here,,,I believe Graham has gone back to NZ and Cassel is yer to find a Club...get onto it Sam...good luck to both...

I think it does make jt look a bit silly. If he does not want them in his team fine but don't take them up on an article 12 months prior as an excuse for salary cap. It shows lack of foresight especially when he tends to get slammed by these types of things. Oh well no one is perfect.

I never considered them talked up. They were considered a couple of the better guys in their age group. Consistent with that they played State Cup. Remember the strike rate first grade players out of an age group in a junior team is very low. Its a good year if you have one future first grader.

@Nucky Thompson said:
I think it does make jt look a bit silly. If he does not want them in his team fine but don't take them up on an article 12 months prior as an excuse for salary cap. It shows lack of foresight especially when he tends to get slammed by these types of things. Oh well no one is perfect.

Why?
12mths they had more than enough chances to impress to make the next step up. But with talented kids 2yrs younger playing out of their skins mixed with NYC coming to an end its a smart decision.

The club is turning things around, this isn't a bad mov by JT or makes him look bad.

@Mighty Tiger said:
@Nucky Thompson said:

Why?
12mths they had more than enough chances to impress to make the next step up. But with talented kids 2yrs younger playing out of their skins mixed with NYC coming to an end its a smart decision.

The club is turning things around, this isn't a bad mov by JT or makes him look bad.

12 months to impress. Both guys are pretty much straight out of school and most players in that stage of their careers need more time. Again I'm not saying both these players are world beaters and should be given more time to show their worth I'm saying jt should not talk up juniors to the public one year and and release them the next.

Noticed our old mate Tyler Cassal was playing for the Hawks over the weekend.

Welcome back to the system mate 👍

See why we're in bad shape the last however long, Cassell and Graham had squad spots....
With the likes of Milone, Kurtis Rowe and a host of others....

Too many if, buts and maybes...
That said, Graham had potential, Was always injured though....

Reminds me of when we stuck with a young tear away back rower Jacob Giles (I think his name was) and let Ray Stone walk.... Giles looked to have more potential at the time, But then injuries and what not - Pretty much gave it away...

Stoney must be coming into 50 odd games by now - Would be a tonne more if he could stay on the park - Tough as.... I like to see him do well.

See why we're in bad shape the last however long, Cassell and Graham had squad spots....
With the likes of Milone, Kurtis Rowe and a host of others....

Too many if, buts and maybes...
That said, Graham had potential, Was always injured though....

Reminds me of when we stuck with a young tear away back rower Jacob Giles (I think his name was) and let Ray Stone walk.... Giles looked to have more potential at the time, But then injuries and what not - Pretty much gave it away...

Stoney must be coming into 50 odd games by now - Would be a tonne more if he could stay on the park - Tough as.... I like to see him do well.
I remember Giles.

Think he's still playing on the central coast.

Stoney was at Parra before us.
Remember there was a rumour he wasn't happy because he didn't get a look...
Looks a great player these days.

* Edit

Just looked Giles up.
Plays grid iron now apparently, for Sydney uni Lions.

Last edited:
1. Ryan Papenhuyzen
2. Roman Ioelu
3. Ryland Jacobs
4. Tony Tali
5. Obed Karwhin
6. Jai Doolan
7. Thomas Bartley
8. Mark McCormack
9. Daniel Peck (capt.)
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Bayley Sironen
12. Jakob Giles
13. Lenny Sauni

Interchange:
14. Paul Roberts
15. Jesse Jackson
16. Siaosi Nasilai
17. Rhys Sciglitano

Coach: Willie Peters

Decent cup team.

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen
2. Roman Ioelu
3. Ryland Jacobs
4. Tony Tali
5. Obed Karwhin
6. Jai Doolan
7. Thomas Bartley
8. Mark McCormack
9. Daniel Peck (capt.)
10. Taniela Paseka
11. Bayley Sironen
12. Jakob Giles
13. Lenny Sauni

Interchange:
14. Paul Roberts
15. Jesse Jackson
16. Siaosi Nasilai
17. Rhys Sciglitano

Coach: Willie Peters

Decent cup team.
No. 1 looks promising.

I remember Giles.

Think he's still playing on the central coast.

Stoney was at Parra before us.
Remember there was a rumour he wasn't happy because he didn't get a look...
Looks a great player these days.

* Edit

Just looked Giles up.
Plays grid iron now apparently, for Sydney uni Lions.
He was at parra after us
Wests jnr Im pretty sure

Yes, true.
I thought we got him from Parra and then he went back to Em.

Not the case.
Moss Vale dragons jnr
Correct Demps I know his granma....she is a good golfer from Moss Vale golf club,she plays rep penants golf ....lovely family...

Correct Demps I know his granma....she is a good golfer from Moss Vale golf club,she plays rep penants golf ....lovely family...
Always liked him as a player.
Think he's rly kicked on and has a lot ahead of him, in the game.

We could've really used him over the years.
He's a solid #13 or bench option.
Plays above his weight.

I remember a few on here said he was too small.

Always liked him as a player.
Think he's rly kicked on and has a lot ahead of him, in the game.

We could've really used him over the years.
He's a solid #13 or bench option.
Plays above his weight.

I remember a few on here said he was too small.
Plays as a workhorse prop a lot of the time for Dolphins.

Would think he's too small, but a very whole-hearted player.

Back