Coles V Woolworths

The duopoly and control that Woolies and Coles wield is evil. They have destroyed a lot of lives, farms, families, and businesses. They demand lower prices so that they can peddle their own brands (which they don't produce themselves) whilst being manipulated by global corporate greed. Nestlé, Mars, and PepsiCo to name a few, which own 80% of our shelves.

I live in Sydney and we shop at Paddy's Haymarket and Flemington for fruit and veg, and we support our local butchers and fishmongers.

If we all go local and say no to convenience, they might get the message and change.

I think i can answer this question. Well, I'll take a wild guess. Make profit at the expense of farmers and the common man. With recalls to pretend we care and avoid lawsuits cause we didn't check what we be selling. Like we will be going through now.

Firstly the tread title shouldn’t be “V” but “=“ ?
Second, how much did I pay for that code of conduct crap? Fair dinkum they know how to waste a tax dollar.

The duopoly and control that Woolies and Coles wield is evil. They have destroyed a lot of lives, farms, families, and businesses. They demand lower prices so that they can peddle their own brands (which they don't produce themselves) whilst being manipulated by global corporate greed. Nestlé, Mars, and PepsiCo to name a few, which own 80% of our shelves.

I live in Sydney and we shop at Paddy's Haymarket and Flemington for fruit and veg, and we support our local butchers and fishmongers.

If we all go local and say no to convenience, they might get the message and change.
Duopoly very interesting have you ever researched that every major western country has duopoly political system Shaw some minor parties but it's Duopoly

Also ever researched central banks and how they create money out of thin air and lend it at a cost to governments and Banks that charge you interest on money created out of thin air when you dive deep it's crazy

I wouldn’t get too knotted about joining Albo’s conga line of whiners about Coles and Woolies. I think the real story is what this government is doing with fiscal policy and it’s correlation with inflation.

Latest posts

Members online

Back