Bogan trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian

Personal attacks on each other. What I expect from bogan trolls. Is this a civil fans discussion forum or a place to attack one another.

Any issues mate report the post to the admin, they'll delete posts and suspend offenders.

@gallagher said in [Bogan trolls](/post/1322041) said:
Any issues mate report the post to the admin, they'll delete posts and suspend offenders.

No lifelong tiger supporter 45 years I'm done. How do I do this I'm deleting account.

@brian said in [Bogan trolls](/post/1322045) said:

No lifelong tiger supporter 45 years I'm done. How do I do this I'm deleting account.

Don't leave, i want to see someone call you a very naughty boy.

But seriously, it's good here. Give it a go.

@gallagher said in [Bogan trolls](/post/1322047) said:

Don't leave, i want to see someone call you a very naughty boy.

But seriously, it's good here. Give it a go.

I was having a ball on here. Living so isolated in Tassie last two years, the last two days was wonderful I had a few good laughs saw some interesting views and got involved.
I've contacted the admin email. Bogan troll can stay but I've asked everything account comments be deleted.
Perhaps if others had of told bogan or reported him or her for me as I cannot I'm new, instead of making jokes to encourage further disrespect It would have been different. I had my full name up here , not a coward, not a troll, don't hide behind a screen.
Ok best of luck to U and the tigers . I'm done with footy , if I come back it won't be as a tiger fan ![alt text](image url)

Snitches get stitches

@hobbo1 said in [Bogan trolls](/post/1322061) said:

Snitches get stitches

Your the biggest dobber?

Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back