Bathurst 1000

Mustangs are already having a whinge because they can’t keep up with the Chevy’s 🤣

Well, not actually the 1000, but ...........

1707721696404.jpeg

But where are the Holdens and Falcons?
On the side of the road.
I have a mate who is/was Holden mad, Holden that’s, had a Brock Special Signature Vehicle, his last name was Holden, his daughter was named F J Holden and his brother names his son Brock. They used to be Holden lunatics on Bathurst day now they don’t even exist. 😁
I find it’s mildly amusing, i ask “what are ya doing for Bathurst weekend?” He just goes noffing ya smart ass.
He goes camping with his family now that weekend, and most weekends, he doesn’t even watch motorsport at all really now.

Well, not actually the 1000, but ...........

View attachment 10259

Much better day racing, faster than supercars, and are racing in actual cars that if you were loaded you could actually buy, not fake nascar shells.

Love watching cars go round in circles and circles. Life does have a meaning. We all see it differently. May the faster car win... or bikes for that matter..... Holden and Ford. The good ole days.

Yeah it’s not what it used to be but still love the roar of a V8.
I like this format at Bathurst it’s different. I still make a day of the big race after grand final weekend.

Much better day racing, faster than supercars, and are racing in actual cars that if you were loaded you could actually buy, not fake nascar shells.
Sort of. A quarter of the field are still invitational purpose built race cars.

Back