2024 is going to be another cut and paste

After the last Benji Press conference Im am more confident that the tail end of this year will be better.
he'll make the tough calls and shift the deadwood for sure in favour of youth and desire. I do expect us to bounce back pretty sharply this week.

We’re just having a bad run of luck. It started at the end of 2012. We’ve introduced quite a few 5 year plans during that time, sacked quite a few people, rehired Sheensy and sacked him again, nothing is working for us.
Hang in there THeart.
💯agree with your sentiment tf.
But how many more 5 year plans do we have to hang in there for before it starts working for us?
It seems like we have been thru about 7 already....what does that work out to... 7x5 = 35 f'n years.
That's how one half of my brain feels.
The other and more positive side feels Benji will get us out of the :poop: before the next 5 years plan is introduced.

Whilst I hate losing against the brand new, non established teams, I could cop the loss against the Dolphins, short turnaround on the road after a hard fought win over Parra etc. But to lose to the Dragons, a team we should beat easily if we just played the same way we did against Cronulla, is just so disappointing and another 2 points gone begging.

Losing both Galvin and Fainu at the same time is very unlucky and sadly Sullivan is just not up to it. I was hoping he’d be better. Bateman was a loss yesterday too, despite what some people think of him. Still the other players needed to step up and they didn’t, just like every other season.
We weren't beaten by St.George we were beaten single-handedly by Lomax, unavailability of some key players and our usual inability to rise to an occasion.

Very poor performance, but not unexpected.

Reactions: BZN
We weren't beaten by St.George we were beaten single-handedly by Lomax, unavailability of some key players and our usual inability to rise to an occasion.

Very poor performance, but not unexpected.
Definitely not unexpected hank37w.
Re. Lomax...someone had to set him up for him to achieve what he did though.
So, maybe we were beaten 2 handedly.
Then with such a pathetic performance from our team when they couldn't at least put on a reasonable show for the full house CSS locals and the Keith Barnes tribute, ...and don't get me started on the Tommy tribute at L.O. shemozzle, maybe...just maybe :unsure: the players don't want to play at CSS.

I doubt that.... they love Campbelltown.... just their cockiness is a bit over bearing... like.. they believe the crowd will get them over the line.... no... doesn't work that way...

Reactions: BZN
It is hard not to start telling yourself "here we go again. A couple of good wins followed by 2 couple of months of crap". Anyway, I'm not quite giving up on them this year, but another 2 losses on the trot and the season is well and truly in jeopardy.

Members online

Back