2023 Countdown till next trial game

i think the side for the next trial will only be marginally better,it wont be stacked with our starting side

I hope the boys club coaching team put out a heck of a lot better than last night as a guide to our season opener...as members ,fans and supporters we would like to see a promising top 17 so we can get some sort of enthusiasm about the up coming season..as I have said before ""the excuses are starting to run dry...results are what count ...and we need good results ...

I hope the boys club coaching team put out a heck of a lot better than last night as a guide to our season opener...as members ,fans and supporters we would like to see a promising top 17 so we can get some sort of enthusiasm about the up coming season..as I have said before ""the excuses are starting to run dry...results are what count ...and we need good results ...
speak for yourself, im comfortable supporting a losing team.lol

i think the side for the next trial will only be marginally better,it wont be stacked with our starting side
Are you sure M, all these guys need some game time and I would be very nervous about them turning up for the Gold Coast game without having had a run.
I’m almost certain that everyone who didn’t play last week will play this week.

Are you sure M, all these guys need some game time and I would be very nervous about them turning up for the Gold Coast game without having had a run.
I’m almost certain that everyone who didn’t play last week will play this week.

I would be surprised that they don’t get at least 20-40mins if they’re a starter. Exception would be injuries / Bateman

Back